Did you make a barbecue for your friends, but, in the end, you´ve got more sausages than expected? Well, like my mom always said, we should not waste food! So, I decided to cook stuffed potatoes with Tuscan sausages.
- 3 large potatoes
- Olive oil
- 3 sausages (Tuscan sausage)
- 120g fresh mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon curd
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, cut the potatoes in half. Season with salt, cumin and olive oil. Add the sausages. Mix well.
- Put everything in another bowl, lined with foil and cover everything with this paper.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 200º C. Remove the crumbs from the potatoes and put them in a bowl. Cut the sausages in small pieces and add to the crumbs of the potatoes.
- Add the fresh mozzarella, the butter, the curd, the coriander and stir well. Fill the potatoes with this mixture. Place grated mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes at 220º C.