Since I was little I love the meat next to the bone. I think that it is the most delicious and it doesn´t matter if it is chicken, beef or pork. That’s why I never dispense an oxtail, especially if it has accompaniments, such as cress and polenta.
- Olive oil
- 1 large chopped onion
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1kg of clean oxtail
- 1 meat broth
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- Black pepper
- 6 cumari peppers
- In a pot, put the olive oil, the onion and the garlic cloves. Mix.
- Join the oxtail. Mix well so the meat is properly seasoned.
- Add broth and tomatoes. Mix.
- Add the paprika and mix well.
- After adding the bay leaves, add the black pepper. Stir and add cumari peppers and salt.
- Stir well and cover with water.
- Bake in the pressure cooker for 1h30m.
- Add a touch of coriander.
- Accompany with a creamy polenta and watercress.