Here’s a great example of how tasty and healthy dishes aren´t measure with a hand´s length! These muffins can be mini, but they also are delicious and fit! My friends love it!
Ingredients (approximately 8 units)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or coconut oil
- 220g of oat bran
- 1/2 apple chopped with peel
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 50g of brown sugar
- Cinnamon (the amount you want)
- 25ml of skim milk
1. In the blender, beat: eggs + milk + olive oil + oat bran + brown sugar + cinnamon, until all be homogeneous.
2. Then, turn off the blender and add the chopped apple.
3. Lastly, gently add the baking powder to wrap everything nicely with a spoon.
4. Distribute the dough in cupcake / muffin cups and leave in a preheated medium oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.