This is one of these delicious recipes for those who like to keep fit and do not want to throw everything away. This Low Carb Almond Bread is a snack you can eat without feeling guilty.
- 6 eggs
- 200g of almond flour
- 100g finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons of cream
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Sea salt (optional)
1. Beat all the ingredients in the blender without the baking powder until it has a homogenous texture.
2. Then add gently baking powder and wrap well with a spoon.
3. Distribute the mixture in a rectangular English cake form.
4. Let it bake in the oven at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes or so until browning. You can always check if it is well roasted with the test of the toothpick.