Easter is coming and it is always good to surprise the family with a cupcake of chocolate candy. I especially make these cupcakes for the children of the family: besides being small and practical, who does not love chocolate? They even queue in the oven waiting for the cupcakes to be prepared…
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup powdered chocolate
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- granulated chocolate to taste
- In a bowl, add one egg, one tablespoon of unsalted margarine and a half cup sugar. Beat everything very well with the electric or manual mixer until light cream.
- Add half a cup of warm milk, a cup of milk and finally a cup of chocolate powder, beat everything again very well until a smooth mass.
- Finally, add the baking powder and gently wrap the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into cupcake cups or pies to taste, the amount always depends on the size of the shapes, do not overfill, because they grow.
- Take it to the preheated oven at 180ºC for 20 minutes, or even stick a toothpick and see if it comes out clean.
- With the cupcakes already cold, make a hole in the center and reserve.
- Make a cupcake of chocolate candy, chocolate syrup or any other candy and fill the cupcakes, put the cap and you can finish watering them with chocolate or other sweet of your choice. It can also be sprinkled with sugar or granulated chocolate.