Fast and good, this cheese bread recipe still brings nostalgia to the table: after all, who does not remember to have the mother or the grandmother cooking this delicious? No doubt it’s a very tasty way to start the day … and to remember the good old ones!
- 250ml of water
- 250ml of milk
- 125ml of oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 500g of sour starch
- 50g of mozzarella cheese
- 50g parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Add water, milk, oil and salt to a saucepan. Let it boil for a while.
- In a bowl, add the sour starch and the above mixture. Stir well until you have a doughy consistency.
- Add the mozzarella and parmesan. Knead well.
- Add the egg. Knead again.
- Make small balls with your hands and put in a cake form.
- Bake at 180º for 40 minutes.