Here’s one of the biggest cooking myths: breaking chicken is a difficult and time-consuming task. There could not be anything more wrong: in fact, you just need the right equipment and recipe! Let’s see the case of these blender chicken tartlets: they are so easy to prepare … and so yummy!
- Olive oil
- 1 chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Cut olives
- Sweet corn
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup oil
- 200g of cream
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 100g parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Mozzarella cheese
- In a saucepan, put the olive oil and 1 chicken broth. Mix.
- Add the chicken breasts. Stir and add the water. Mix.
- Shake well until the chicken is shredded.
- In another saucepan, put olive oil, tomato, onion and garlic cloves. Mix. Add the cumin, the paprika and mix, again.
- Season with salt and stir.
- Add the olives, the corn and mix.
- After add the shredded chicken, mix well until the chicken is well cooked and add the coriander, stirring.
- In a blender, pour the milk, eggs, oil, cream and whisk.
- Season with salt, add the flour, Parmesan cheese and mix. Whisk again.
- Add the baking powder and stir well.
- Divide the mixture into equal proportions in different cake forms. In the end, you should still have a lot of the mixture.
- Above, place the chicken mixture, the mozzarella cheese and the rest of the mixture, with more mozzarella on top.
- Bake at 180º for 30 minutes or until golden.