Do you have a last-minute dinner with friends and you do not have the time or ideas, to prepare anything? Calm down … take a deep breath! You are on the right page: here’s a pizza recipe in the blender, which is surprisingly delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 500ml of milk
- 240ml of oil
- 240g of wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Green pepper
1. Put the eggs, milk, oil, salt and wheat flour in the blender.
2. Stir well.
3. Add the baking powder.
4. Stir well.
5. Put the mixture into a circular mold.
6. Put into a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
8. Spread the tomato sauce.
9. Add mozzarella cheese.
10. Add tomatoes, green pepper, onion, corn, ham, bacon and olive.
11. Add more mozzarella cheese.
12. Put into a preheated oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes.
13. Divide the pizza into 4 pieces.