Here is the proof that it´s possible to live gluten-free, but with tasty treats. Only this cake´s appearance is enough to whet your appetite!
- 210 g of raw rice
- 200ml of natural yogurt
- 180ml of oil
- 4 eggs
- 200g of sugar
- 50g of grated coconut
- 50g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
1. In a bowl, put 1 cup of raw rice, cover with water and let it soak for 3 hours.
2. After this time, drain the rice, transfer to the blender, add 200 ml of natural yogurt, 3/4 cup of oil and stir well until the rice is dissolved.
3. With the blender still on, add 4 eggs, 1 cup of sugar, 50 g of grated coconut, 50 g of Parmesan cheese and stir well.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder and stir just to blend.
5. Pour the dough into a pudding shape (24 cm of diameter in the larger part x 7 cm of height) greased and bake in a medium oven preheated to 180º C for +/- 30 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool. Unmold and serve.