This lasagna may not even rhyme with tradition, but the truth is that the most important thing is still present in this recipe: its delicious flavor and simple preparation! Directly from Italy for your Sunday family lunch, here’s a frying pan lasagna!
- Olive oil
- Chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 500g minced meat
- Black pepper
- Peeled tomatoes
- Chopped coriander
- Pasta for lasagna
- Mozzarella cheese sliced and grated
- Sliced ham
- Cream cheese
- Bechamel sauce
- In a frying pan, add olive oil, chopped onion and garlic cloves. Mix.
- Add the minced meat. Stir again.
- Season with salt and black pepper and mix one more time.
- Add the peeled tomatoes. Stir everything and then season with black pepper. Mix a little more and add the chopped coriander.
- After stirring a little more, put a part of the mixture in a container.
- Place pasta for lasagna on the top of the preparation that is in the frying pan and then put a portion of the container mixture over the pasta.
- On the top, place the mozzarella cheese into slices on which you must put the rest of the mixture of the container.
- Finally, put on the top the ham, cream cheese (spreading it), lasagna pasta, Bechamel sauce (which should also be spread) and grated Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover the frying pan with foil and after a few minutes it is ready to serve! You can decorate with coriander.